Harald Leitenmüller (Microsoft Austria) mentioned that the book Presenting to Win - The Art of Telling Your Story helped him a lot with preparing his morning keynote (Alex Holy and his team: Beat Schwegler, Mario Szpuszta and Harald Leitenmüller) for the .NET Day in Vienna.
I'm just reading chapter 6 of this book, and it is really great. There are many good ideas from Jerry Weissman that help doing great presentations.
- You and Your Audience
- The Power of the WIIFY
- Getting Creative: The Expansive Art of Brainstorming
- Finding Your Flow
- Capturing Your Audience Immediately
- Communicating Visually
- Making the Text Talk
- Making the Numbers Sing
- Using Graphics to Help Your Story Flow
- Bringing Your Story To Live
- Customizing Your Presentation
- Pitching in the Majors
Here is a link for my friends in Germany/Austria/Switzerland: Amazon.de - Presenting to Win - The Art of Telling Your Story.