The last chapter of my upcoming book is a case study that includes a complete solution with multiple projects. The scenario of this case study includes multiple cooperating companies.
- Data access classes that use ADO.NET for invoking stored procedures in SQL Server
- Serviced components that makes use of the data access classes
- A Windows Forms application as a client-front end to access the serviced components
- A Web service that's used by the "partner" company
- Queued components for disconnected access
- A Web application as front end for end users
Now I'm going back to my earlier chapters to work through the comments of my reviewers :-)